DoctorBill wrote:
OK - Downloaded 2.49.1.  I will install it after Christmas gathering.....
Thank you !   BTW - How did you change the background to Blue !?

Well, I compose in HTML in Thunderbird. Still use Plain Text in SeaMonkey. I rarely use it.

To get the blue background in SeaMonkey go to Edit > Preferences > Mail & Newsgroups > Composition. There you can set the *Defaults for HTML Messages*.

Click the color showing for Background:, and select one from the color palette.

Then you have to go to the Account Settings and enable "Compose messages in HTML format" in Composition & Addressing.