Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2018-01-01 10:06 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 12/31/17 4:54 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:

I have several gmail accounts, but gmail does not handle Pictures
(photo files) very well.  There is no "In Line Photos" like SeaMonkey
has - just "attachments".

Can anyone recommend a good E-Mail service that allows photos to be embedded in the message like SM did ?  INSERT |  IMAGE etc.....
What are you talking about? You know you can access gmail with the *client* part of SeaMonkey. I have a gmail account and I can embed images inline, just setup your gmail account for access with Mail and Newsgroups.

 I have tried to do this, but run into an error message when I try to send an E-Mail.

"Outgoing server (SMTP) mail.frontier.com is unknown. The server may be incorrectly configured. Please verify that your Outgoing server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again."

I get this when I try to send e-mail from any of the gmail accounts. Somehow, the frontier
account is getting mixed up with the gmail accounts - ? ? ? ? ? ?

I don't know enough on how to address this "error" !

Use Thunderbird. It automatically sets up email accounts for you and you won't have these problems.

People post in support forums because they don't want to switch products. Telling them to use a different product is not helpful and off-topic.

Right !
Like telling someone with questions about how our government works to move to Afghanistan.