Welcome to February fellow Seamonkey devotees! I have performed a fresh install of SM 2.49.1 today after a distro upgrade to PeppermintOS linux 8 respin 2.

All of my imap accounts worked flawlessly as I created each account. I have generally stuck to pop3 access in the past, but I am finding out via imap that e'mail that I thought I had deleted long ago, by downloading to my machines, still resides on the e'mail servers.

Wondering if I am missing some checkbox which deletes the email from the servers? I have always assumed the act of downloading my e'mail removes the copy from cox.net, gmail & outlook... all of my yahoo accounts work that way.

So elated that all seems well in Seamonkey development land, I see SM 2.49.2 is on the horizon, just will be waiting for it to hit the ubuntuzilla ppa servers.

Sean
--
still miss tagzilla though... :(