Paul B. Gallagher wrote on 14-02-18 04:57:
Richmond wrote:
This website:

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/f6n8jj/collateral--s1-e1-collateral/

comes up with a message saying "We've noticed you are using an ad
blocker...". This is caused by the setting "Prevent tracking activities
by known websites". If I also check the option which says "Warn me when
known tracking activities were detected" (that should be "are detected"
I think) this creates a dialog with an option to "Unblock", but
selecting Unblock doesn't work, it just refreshes the page and the
notice comes up again.

These settings are in Edit -> Preferences -> Privacy and Security.

How is this supposed to work? Maybe it is a bug?

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.2 built on the 23rd of January.

OK, well, this is stupid: I use AdBlock Plus, which I "disabled everywhere" before visiting the site. They still complained. What a bunch of idiots must have written their code.

I do the same test and the site did not complain.