Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> I tried again with ABP disabled everywhere AND the OP's setting "Prevent
> tracking activities by known websites" disabled and it let me in.

Yes. In fact if I create a new profile with no addons, and then go to
the site, it allows me in. But if I then enable "Prevent tracking
activities by known websites" it comes up with the notice and doesn't
let me in.

But my question really is about the "Warn me when
known tracking activities were detected" dialog. This has an unblock
option which I think would allow ads on a site by site basis, but it
doesn't seem to do that. It doesn't seem to work at all.