From: support-seamonkey
[mailto:support-seamonkey-bounces+lfftx=outlook....@lists.mozilla.org] On
Behalf Of Frank-Rainer Grahl
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 1:45 PM
To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: SeaMonkey v2.49.2 is coming soon!

2.49.2 is out. The webserver hasn't updated the news section yet but the
release notes already made it:

https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/

Unfortunately osx and Linux i686 download links seem to be broken right now. I
alerted ewong but he is probably sound asleep now so it will take some time.
If you want the release you can get it from here:

https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/releases/2.49.2/

Please read the release notes if you have problems with Stylish or themes.

FRG