No internal updaters again?

On 2/15/2018 2:09 PM, Lloyd Frazier wrote:
SeaMonkey 2.49.2 Is Released!

February 15, 2018

SeaMonkey 2.49.2 is released, and I just loaded SeaMonkey 2.49.2, over
SeaMonkey 2.49.1, and SeaMonkey 2.49.2 loaded correctly!  I am operating on
Microsoft Windows 10 Home, with all current updates, running with 16 GB of
Installed Memory (RAM), operating on an Intel Core i7 processor.

Best wishes,

Lloyd

-----Original Message-----
From: support-seamonkey
[mailto:support-seamonkey-bounces+lfftx=outlook....@lists.mozilla.org] On
Behalf Of Frank-Rainer Grahl
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 1:45 PM
To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: SeaMonkey v2.49.2 is coming soon!

2.49.2 is out. The webserver hasn't updated the news section yet but the
release notes already made it:

https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/

Unfortunately osx and Linux i686 download links seem to be broken right now. I
alerted ewong but he is probably sound asleep now so it will take some time.
If you want the release you can get it from here:

https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/releases/2.49.2/

Please read the release notes if you have problems with Stylish or themes.

FRG

Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
If 2.57a1 then no Bookmark Manager, no mail, no news, no sidebar and
no help currently too. Stick with 2.49.x for now.

If you need it the candidate is probably the final:

https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/candidates/2.49.2-candidates
/build1/

It just needs to be verified and move to release. There is a 0.01%
chance that one of the final steps fails in such a way that a new
build is needed but even then it would be working fine until a build 2 is
finished.

FRG

Luis wrote:
If urgent go to Nightly. Last is 2.57a1