ok on checking my other profile
I see only a period on the right side which when clicked says untrusted site no pad lock
I see no certificate manager

using 2.48 on win7

Smiles wrote:
thank you David

David E. Ross wrote:
On 2/16/2018 3:42 PM, Smiles wrote:
I keep getting this warning but can not choose to accept the error and
go forward

can anyone advise
thanks

When I get this -- and I am sure the Web site is safe -- I use the
Certificate Manager to establish an exception by downloading the site
certificate.  Sometimes, I do this only for the current session; other
times, I mark it to be saved.

To get the Certificate Manager, right-click on the padlock near the
right end of the status bar at the bottom of the SeaMonkey window.  To
make an exception, select the Servers tab on the Certificate Manager
window.