S Slicer wrote:
Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Is this kind of hanging/freezing/slowdown a known thing? Is there a bugzilla
bug (or bugs) that cover this issue? Is there anything that can be done to
mitigate or work around the issue? Could one of my plugins (I use Addblock,
ChatZilla, DOM Inspector, Geolocater, JavaScript Debugger and User Agent
Switcher as extentions plus Acrobat, NVIDIA 3D, Silverlight, Window Live Photos
and Flash as plugins) be the cause of the problems?
I see this too.  Very noticeable on Facebook.

Same here - a problem for many years now; don't expect a fix.

I finally put a "Kill Seamonkey" icon on my desktop and use it frequently when
things slow down.