On 3/27/2018 9:55 PM, Daniel wrote:
I have had to re-educate business organizations who insist on sending multipart email to put something useful into the plain text part of the message, since that is the only part I would see.  Some of them actually learned!

One has to wonder why "they" would bother sending the text portion if they are not going to put anything in the text portion!! ;-(

They do put something in it, just not everything. :(
--
"Remember when walking down the road of life, always stop and squish the ants." --Albian in Creatures game Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
 | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
    \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
     ( )