sean wrote on 06/10/2018 12:07 PM:
Well... this has been long running. I can't recollect when it started but Seamonkey doesn't like it when I direct it to find Local Folders on a separate sata drive from the main C: drive.... I have many GB of mail history and really don't want it on my smallish C: drive in my latest re-installation of my desktop...

any ideas? am I correct this used to work?

sean

Now I wonder... after reading this article...

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Thunderbird_:_FAQs_:_Changing_Profile_Folder_Location

Am I misremembering about relocating my local folders and should I be relocating my entire profile?

--
sean nathan bean
 ~ requires all to bring us a shrubbery!

"The purpose of life, is to be happy."
      ~ Dalai Lama XIV

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
      ~ Abraham Lincoln