https://blog.seamonkey-project.org/2018/07/06/spinning-2-49-4/

Soon! :D
--
"For me, the smartest animal's a pigeon." "Huh?" "1,000 cars on the turnpike, they find mine." "My vote goes to the ants." "How do you figure that?" "Know those farms they build? They build those things without plans. To ants! For all you do, this one's for you." --Cheers (unknown episode) Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
  / /\ /\ \            Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
 | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    \ _ /
     ( )