been sorta banging my haed against the wall all day long trying to get Ancestry.com's super annoying javascript to play nice with Seamonkey (or Firefox)

Note: This site uses cookies as set out in our cookie policy. To change your preferences please go to our cookie policy. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our use of cookies.

Interestingly enough even Microsoft Edge doesn't wanna play with Ancestry anymore...

I can enter the site, but certain javascript enabled functions refuse to work:

javascript:callForShareTreeLink();

pondering how to make this work... anybody been successful?

--
sean nathan bean
 ~ requires all to bring us a shrubbery!

"The purpose of life, is to be happy."
      ~ Dalai Lama XIV

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
      ~ Abraham Lincoln