Daniel schreef:
dirk wrote on 12/07/2018 7:51 PM:

<Snip>

Did ANYONE solve this issue?

- I tried resetting the router to factory and it didn't help at al. -
I switched off or deleted addons, nothing either.

Anything GOOGLE related just doesnt pass the certificate error.

- Google maps loads up to a certain point, and the seems to just
quit. - Searching address results in nothing. - Google Youtube loads,
but can't log me in to my account - Google Agenda same ....

Whats's going on and why can't it be solved?

Is it my Bullguard doing something? T.b.h., I don't think so, because
 the message comes from Seamonkey, NOT from Bullguard...

It's creaping me out, and oh yes, I can change the standard browser
to Chrome or IE, but if I click a link in a Seamomnkey mail, the
program doesn't load the link in Chrome or IE, but still in
Seamonkey.

And after changing the standard browser in Win 8.1 PRO' system
settings, SEAMONKEY still tells me that Seamonkey is the standard
browser, and I can't change it inside Seomonkeys program either....

REALY, ANYONE?!?!?

Don't know if anyone solved your main problem with Google, but there's always DuckDuckGo if you're just looking for a Search Engine!

And yes, SeaMonkey is a Suite, so prefers to use its inbuilt Browser, but, if you want, you can use an external Browser (Firefox, Chrome MSIE, etc.) by setting a Preference. Enter "about:config" (without the commas) in the Browser address bar, accept the warning, then enter "external" in the Search: bar, and I think you want to change "browser.link.open_external" to something else.

Check http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries#Browser for explanations.

it was set to 3, and I set it to 2 and still no start of external browser.....

But I don't think this setting is the problem, it would seem to be a Google CERTIFIATE problem, given the error message...

Someone?