Preferences->Privacy & Security->Certificates->Manage Certificates

Which ones to install and where they are located is dependent on the antivirus software. You need to ask your software vendor.

I would turn off any https interception. Can be misused for man in the middle attacks and imho makes you more vulnerable not less.

FRG

dirk wrote:
Frank-Rainer Grahl schreef:
In 99% of all cases always the same. Virus scanner acts as a man in the middle and intercepts https traffic. You need to disable it or install the virus scanner certificate(s) in SeaMonkey. There were enough cases discussed here. Just use search or ask for support wrt. your virus scanner.

FRG

How do I install these certificate in SM then?