Thanks! I do use the updated Flash plugins from Adobe. Flash is rarely used though. Oops, I meant to say UNofficial 64-bit. :(

On 10/12/2018 1:26 PM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
You can have both x86 and x64 installed. There is no 64 Bit official 2.49 available. Everything Windows x64 is unoffical. 2.49.5 has fixes over 2.49.4 but the profiles are interchangable. Extensions should work in both versions. The x64 version only supports Flash if you still use plugins. It will update DOMi to 2.0.17.2. I never found the time to put the updated version on AMO.

If unsure do a profile backup and just try it. I also use NoScript 5.1.9 together with uBlock 1.16.4.4. You memory problems might well be tracker and third party scripts running amok.

FRG

Ant wrote:
I can't have both 32-bit official (EXE installer) and and 64-bit official (portable zip file) installed at the same time? I know I can't run both of them at the same time. Also, will my old extensions still work in the 64-bit portable version? Here is what I have right now:

Last updated: Fri Oct 12 2018 11:19:44 GMT-0700 (Pacific Standard Time)
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4

Extensions (enabled: 5)
* ColorfulTabs 31.1.9 (http://www.addongenie.com/colorfultabs)
* DOM Inspector 2.0.16.1-signed (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/inspector/) (disabled)
* Open With 6.8.6 (https://github.com/darktrojan/openwith)