On 10/20/2018 2:56 AM, chokito wrote:
Am Samstag, 20. Oktober 2018 01:26:50 UTC+2 schrieb Ant:
Questions:
1. What is fixed in v2.49.5 from v2.49.4?
2. Is there a
http://www.wg9s.com/comm-esr/seamonkey-2.49.4.en-US.win64.zip somewhere?

Always only the latest version is available:
https://www.wg9s.com/comm-esr/seamonkey-2.49.5.en-US.win64.zip

Hmm OK. I finally downloaded, extracted, and ran the portable version after backing up my profile. I noticed my Mail showed events. Is this a new feature for the future versions? I turned it off from its prompt since I don't use it. Memory usage seems better when I opened about 18 tabs of YouTube videos (not autoplaying). Rendering like on http://news.google.com is still slow. It's too early that this is better for me. To be continued...
--
"Ants make up two-thirds of the biomass of all the insects. There are millions of species of organisms and we know almost nothing about them." --E. O. Wilson Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
 | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    \ _ /
     ( )