Hello.

My C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\whatever.default\storage\ is big (423 MB) especially in its temporary location (371 MB). How do I clear them out? Clearing caches doesn't do anything to it. From what I read, it seems to be related to offsite website data, but clearing my private data for it didn't work too.

I see stuff since 12/22/2016. I know I installed SM v2.46 back in late October 2016 due to a nasty HDD's click of death crash that forced me to clean install 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 and all of my softwares like SM. :(

Is deleting it in Windows' Explorer without SM running OK/safe or is there something else I missed?

I hope to get an answer soon. :)
--
"I once heard the survivors of a colony of ants that had been partially obliterated by a cow's foot seriously debating the intention of the gods towards their civilization" --Archy the Cockroach from Don Marquis' "Archy and Mehitabel" book ("Certain Maxims of Archy" poem) Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
 | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    \ _ /
     ( )