On 11/15/18, Rob Steinmetz <rnotsteinm...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> UPDATE:
>
> It seems it may be a profile problem. I tried my computer using a new
> clean profile and it worked. I have the same problem on other old profiles.
>
> I wonder how I can clean my profile without losing a lot of useful
> information.

You can try installing the addons you have in the old profiles one at
a time until your new profile breaks.  Uninstall that addon in your
old profile & it might be back to working.

If your new profile still works after installing all the addons you
can use something like http://winmerge.org/ to compare prefs.js in the
old & new profile and copy them over one at a time until breakage
occurs.  Or 10 - 20 at a time since one-at-a-time takes so darn long.

Regards,
Lee