On 11/17/2018 1:53 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Ant wrote on 17-11-18 22:43:
On 11/17/2018 12:44 PM, Don Spam's reckless Son wrote:
Ant wrote:
Mine was about 33.2 MB! I noticed https://flickmetrix.com wasn't showing its results because of it (corrupted?) until I (delet/remov)ed it. It took me a while to figure out why this web site wasn't working until I tried a private window in my existing profile and a new profile.

29.8 MB in my case.

Wow, yours is big too. When was the last time purged it?
How to purge it ?
And what could be a side-effect of purging it ?

(Delet/Renam)ing webappsstore.sqlite file with SM closed. I haven't see any side effects except https://flickmetrix.com worked again with its results. From what I read online, it just DOM cached stuff from web sites.
--
"Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us. We need hours of aimless wandering or spates of time sitting on park benches, observing the mysterious world of ants and the canopy of treetops." --Maya Angelou (b. 1928) American writer and entertainer Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
 | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    \ _ /
     ( )