wi...@airmail.net wrote:
Also the windows are no longer showing the link at the bottom of the window to
show as HTML.

That is why I said "Pretend to edit", Word is capable of totally screwing things up and the aim was just to see if you had the rights to edit it. I'd have done it with something which restricts itself to doing what you tell it to. If it is not html any more then Seamonkey will probably not even be able to open it any more. The original problem is looking more like a Mac-OS:Seamonkey problem and I have never used that platform.

--
spammus ergo sum