On 12/26/2018 7:30 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 12/26/2018 7:03 PM, Ant wrote:
Even though I don't see them in my browsing history. Do you guys see
this problem too?

When I clear the history, I must then reload the current Web page to
have link colors on that page revert back to "unvisited".

Well, this is after I restarted my SM too. :(
--
"We're all the same. We all want the same thing in life. Everybody going around like ants and we all want the same thing. And it's not one queen. It's not one queen with the wings." --Andrea Corr Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )