Ant via support-seamonkey a écrit :
On 3/15/2019 8:54 AM, j...@comcast.com wrote:
This morning, in less than 3 hours of running, Seamonkey had taken over
2.5 gig of memory and was climbing.  About 8 tabs were open -- including 4
for the application FACEBOOK.

It had frozen and was past the point of graceful shutdown though i might
have been able to do that with about 30 minutes work.  (I have before)

Is there a way to make it use less memory?  If so, what would it be?

No. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. are the big memory and CPU hoggers in my SeaMonkey usages especially with multiple tabs. I always have to exit and relaunch SM to regain them after using these web sites. :(

Maybe. But I see that Facebook or Linkedin eat less memory when I open them on Firefox or Chromium...

        Best regards,

        JB