Tom Pamin wrote:
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
I'm not seeing the images to select for the I Am Not A Robot
authorizations. Just a blank square. It works fine with IE. Ideas?

I just tried SM in Safe Mode. Still no images showing.

Your UA shows that you have not changed it; unless you changed it
and then put it back. User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64;
rv:64.0) Gecko/20100101  Firefox/64.0.

I changed FF to 55.0 - still no images showing.

Darn.  Was hoping that was it since it works for me.
Safe mode should have turned off all extras.
That leaves a new profile as Ant mentioned.
Possible corrupt SM install.
Possible an anti virus or fire wall is blocking images from those sites.
Turn those off for a short time and try only those sites and see.