-------- Original Message --------
meagain wrote:
Both pop3.comcast.net or mail.comcast.net no longer work with SeaMonkey as of new 'updates" from MS.

Works here. I just downloaded 196 new messages for my Comcast  POP3 account.

Updated Windows 10 earlier today before testing the Thunderbird 60.7.0 release candidate.

Do you get an error message?

No error msg.  Outlook works, but not SM.  Infinity web page works, but not SM.  This started on monday.  Comcast does not "support" SM nor Firefox.

SM works for gmail accounts, but not for comcast. Have tried mail.comcast.net port 995 and imap.comcast.net port 993 - nada!