Gabriel wrote:
Paul Bergsagel ha scritto il 22/05/19 alle 03:37:
WFM using 2.49.4 and MacOS 10.14.5. Did you try safe mode or using a using a new profile?

I used 2.49.4 before and it worked, but since about 1 month I switched to 2.53 and it worked too until yesterday after I updated macOS :-(
All the other programs are working.
If I start with a new profile and it works, how do I import all the previous data? I have some GBs of emails and a few hundreds of websites tabs in the current profile.
Thanx

Maybe the problem is hundreds of tabs. Why not bookmark those and cut down on the number of tabs drastically?