Gabriel wrote:
Frank-Rainer Grahl ha scritto il 24/05/19 alle 12:54:

Well 2.57 is basically Firefox 60.7 with a few SeaMonkey specific work in progress fixes. Nothing which should bring a mac down. Did you try Firefox 60.7 for comparision. If this also crashes you might report a bug against it but in any case it will probably either be hardware related or a bug in macOS. I will try 2.53 on my mini Mac later.

Firefox 60.7 runs flawlessy, I use it without any issue.
The only program that crashed the whole machine so badly is SM 2.53, among dozens I have and use regularly, after I updated Mojave to 10.14.5

Bummer but I can't reproduce it here. Installed Bills latest build. Runs fine as far as I see it:

https://imgur.com/a/g9BzpSr