On 6/10/2019 12:03 AM, ovchinnikov.vas...@gmail.com wrote:
... like:
- Github (warning reported at the top of the site)
- web.whatsapp.com (totally unusable)
The last one is the most confusing me.
How Seamonkey introduses itself to web-servers and how can I change it any way?
Is it possible to masqarade SM as Firefox?

I like Seamonkey and believe the new version will come.

I have changed user agent to Firefox with some problematic web sites, but that didn't help with the horrible slow speeds, etc. I just have to use real Firefox for those web sites. :(
--
"Since the world began, we have never exterminated. We probably shall never exterminate as much as one single insect species. If there was ever an example of an insect we cannot destroy, the fire ant is it." --an entomologist quote mentioned by Leonard Nimoy on In The Search Of: Deadly Ants (1978) Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )