ovchinnikov.vas...@gmail.com wrote:
... like:
- Github (warning reported at the top of the site)
- web.whatsapp.com (totally unusable)
The last one is the most confusing me.
How Seamonkey introduses itself to web-servers and how can I change it any way?
Is it possible to masqarade SM as Firefox?

I like Seamonkey and believe the new version will come.

Do I have to log into Github? No problem seen in my SeaMonkey with this link. <https://github.com/>

The other site gives me a "WhatsApp works with Mozilla Firefox 30+" dialog box.

If I disable "Advertise Firefox compatibility" in Preferences I get a "Browser not supported" dialog box when I reload the WhatsApp site.

SeaMonkey already masquerades as Firefox and as a browser above 30+.

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4