I've been happily using Seamonkey on both my Windows computers for over five years now. One computer is running WinXP and the other WinVista. My internet access is through Xfinity/Comcast wireless installed in our home. A couple of days ago I received an email from Comcast telling me I'd have to change my POP mail server to "465" within the next month to be able to continue sending and receiving email through Comcast, for some security reason I didn't really understand. I went to Seamonkey's "Mail and Newsgroup Account Settings" and changed the POP mail server to 465 on both computers. Now, neither computer will neither send or receive emails through Seamonkey. (Newsgroups still work fine though.) When I try to send or receive emails I receive error codes reading "Failed to connect to Comcast" or similar. I can go to the Xfinity/Comcast website, log in and receive and send emails there with no problem but I'd much rather be able to use Seamonkey again and avoid having to change sites to switch between email and web functions, and have to move my rather long address books elsewhere. I spent time on the phone with Comcast which didn't help at all, the agent finally told me they don't recognize Seamonkey and can't help me with this issue.  Any help from this newsgroupwill be most apppreciated.