jwisni...@comcast.net wrote:
On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 12:29:31 AM UTC-4, Paul in Houston, TX wrote:

Did you change the POP server or SMTP server?
POP outgoing SMTP is usually 465 with SSL/TLS.
POP incoming is usually 995 with SSL/TLS.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/email-client-programs-with-xfinity-email

I've tried those, but still can't send or receive email with Seamonkey. I keep
getting messages telling me the server can't be reached. I don't think it is a
problem with my Xfinity-Comcast internet access as everything else I use
including newsgroups works OK. More suggestions would be apprecited as
Comcast's support folks tell me they don't support Seamonkey.

I just created my Comcast POP3 account in SeaMonkey 2.49.4 on Linux and had no problem receiving or sending mail.

The correct settings for POP copied from my Thunderbird are:

Incoming

Server name: mail.comcast.net
User Name: your email address
Port; 995