Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
Actually I discovered that it works fine with the default user agent string... I was using a user agent override user agent to correct the google search box input offset...

Anyway.. the user agent string had 'Ubuntu' in it... I removed that part of the string and left the rest and presto it worked again......

This whole user agent string browser warfare sites are doing is nothing short of vendor lock techniques... sorta like 'DR Dos may not run this program as good as MS-DOS'.

2.53 should work. They are doing deliberate incorrect user agent sniffing.

FRG