David H. Durgee wrote:
For the first time I have encountered a problem with a website that can
only be resolved by using another browser.  It appears that Pepco has
made recent changes that make it unusable with 2.49.5 here.  I was able
to use it with the current FireFox, so I am hopeful that the next
release will fix this one.

What is the problem? Can't login?

This link loads fine foe me in SM 2.49.5 on Linux. Not a customer so cant' go any further.

I have the 3 built in Lightning, ChatZilla and DOM Inspector extensions installed and added the Provider for Google Calendar extension.

You did test in safe mode before posting?