Daniel wrote:
rob wrote on 14/09/2019 1:28 PM:
Just for the record. My problem was caused by installing 2.94.5 on a new machine then attempting to copy an older profile on to that machine. The Old profile is still backed up on the old hard drive, but I couldn't get the Lightning extension to work.

Rob, how did you "copy an older profile on to that machine"??

It used to be the case that, if you copied by CD/DVD, all the files in the new profile were marked as "Read Only" and SeaMonkey needed to be able to write to assorted files. Something like that, anyway!

With modern methods of getting the profile from one computer to another, I'm not sure if this still applies!

Daniel

My old notebook died completely. I removed the old still working hard drive and connected it to my new notebook via adapter and copied the 2.49.4 profile to the new hard drive. Everything worked except Lightning.