On 25/10/19 09:20, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
jb.alab...@gmail.com wrote:
What happens...!? Nobody answers my question:
    After seeing this:
https://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/2.0/install-and-uninstall My main
doubt is what are GNOME Main Menu button and Panel menu? I imagine that the
Panel menu is what is shown on the screen capture which I attach, but the
GNOME Main Menu button...?
    *Jordi Borràs Alabern* (Manresa, Barcelona, Catalunya/Catalonia)

The current documentation is:
https://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/install-and-uninstall

Surely the Ubuntuzilla PPA <https://sourceforge.net/p/ubuntuzilla/wiki/Main_Page/#installation> would be the easiest way for Jordi to install SeaMonkey? It's not mentioned in the linked page (nor the older one) but a big G site search suggests it's not mentioned anywhere on www.seamonkey-project.org (although I was pretty sure I did see one).

Or as this is a how-to-do-X-on-Linux question, obligatory distro-change response: why not change to LXLE (with built SM, also no Gnome desktop)?

/df
--
London
UK