Chris Ilias wrote:

On 2019-12-02 10:43 a.m., Jeffry Wisnia wrote:

Well, my clock now says 11-01-19. I'll see what happens now.

Hi Jeffry,
According to the timestamp on your latest post, your clock is still a month ahead. There are instructions for this issue for Windows 7 users at <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-time-errors-secure-websites#firefox:win7:fx70>.
They should for SeaMonkey as well.

Windows XP instructions are gone. :)

Well, this isn't rocket science. If he can't figure out how to set the clock, he shouldn't be running a computer. There are assisted-living facilities for such people.

Paul B. Gallagher