JAS wrote:

When I go to https://www.choicehotels.com/?sid=R7fK.HOsi0gArCg.4 my browsers freezes and I get a script error=never used to and going to the Hilton site and trying to sign in the Captcha just keeps repeating over and over no matter if I am correct --can't used either site with Seamonkey 2.49.4 I can not watch streaming on https://huskers.com/

I can't see anything at all on the Huskers site, other than the footer. The rest of the page is blank.

I'm also having trouble with nhl.com, but IE 11 has similar trouble. On SM 2.49.5, I get a nearly blank page (a couple of plain-text menu items on the left and scores across the top). On IE 11 I get the main page OK, but all videos turn to a plain black panel with no controls when I hit the play button. Disabling AdBlock Plus doesn't help, nor does clearing cache and cookies. On the other hand, my NHL team sucks, so it hardly matters.

Paul B. Gallagher