Pat Connors wrote:
I know a few of us who get their email through ATT, are having problems
getting their emails.  I was also but figured out how to receive the email,
however, the day before yesterday, I could no longer send.  Still having
problems.  I guess Yahoo/ATT changed their server name.  I was sending to:
smtp.att.yahoo.com

It no longer works.  Are there any ATT users here that have a better server
address that works?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Note, I am using my gmail account to send this and this.  I can receive but
not send email on my pacbell account.

Mine works.
I got a pop up about an invalid certificate and I clicked to continue,
being fairly sure that ATT really was ATT. Sent several emails to myself to verify. Either ATT (Yahoo) made some more changes or they forgot to renew the cert.