Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Ray Davison wrote:
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:

Mine works.
I got a pop up about an invalid certificate and I clicked to continue,
being fairly sure that ATT really was ATT.  Sent several emails to
myself to verify.  Either ATT (Yahoo) made some more changes or they
forgot to renew the cert.

Will you post your in and out settings to have SM manage a x...@yahoo.com
account?

I do not have a x...@yahoo.com acct other than yahoo web mail.

ATT.net settings:
Outgoing:
smtp.att.yahoo.com (Default)
Port 465
m...@att.net
Normal password
SSL/TLS

Incoming:
pop.att.yahoo.com
port 995
SSL/TLS
Auth = normal password

As Walt mentioned, I keep hearing about needing a "Secure Mail Key".
I do not have one.  If that becomes necessary I will use pop or imap gmail
instead.

Do I need to edit a file in the Profile to implement the "Att.net settings"?
gs

For incoming mail, go to Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, and under the account name, choose "Server Settings" to access the settings.

For outgoing mail, go to Mail & News Account Settings, and under "Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Settings," click the server name once and click "Edit" to access the settings.

Of course "m...@att.net" above was just an example for illustration; use your own email address.

Paul B. Gallagher