On 12/19/2019 6:13 PM, JAS wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:
>> On 12/19/2019 9:57 AM, Ray Davison wrote:
>>> Is there a cookbook for how to get SM to pretend it is FF.  B of A
>>> complains and Chase blocks SM.
>>>
>>> TY
>>> Ray
>>>

>> Have you enabled "Advertise Firefox compatibility"?
>>
>> 1.  On the menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].
>>
>> 2.  On the left side of the Preferences window, select [Advanced > HTTP
>> Networking].
>>
>> 3.  On the HTTP Networking pane, the checkbox for "Advertise Firefox
>> compatibility" should have a checkmark.  If it does not, select the
>> checkbox, which will create a checkmark.
>>
> Is there a current site that has a list of the most current UA strings?
> I used to use http://www.useragentstring.com/pages/useragentstring.php
> but the site is either down or not current.
> Thanks
>
> JAS

For a long time, I had not looked at any of the sites I used for getting
UA strings.  I now find only one that was "recently" updated, and that
one was last updated in 2018.  It is
    <http://www.useragentstring.com/pages/useragentstring.php>.

For spoofing other browsers, I have been searching through the log
generated by my Web host of visits to my Web site.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Duracell batteries are prohibited in my house.
They leak and have severely damaged some expensive
electronics that I own.  Energizer and Eveready
batteries are okay.