On 2/14/20 1:17 AM, Daniel wrote:
Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote on 13/02/2020 9:57 PM:
Daniel wrote:

Similarly. I dual boot Win7 and Linux, and use the one set of profile and data files for my SeaMonkey Suite situated on my Win7 G:\ drive.

Which is unsupported and has known problems.

FRG

Yeap, understood, me living dangerous!! ;-P

My current problem is getting my Linux (Mageia V 6) to connect at all to the internet!! It used to, but when I updated to 6.1 or similar, my getting it to connect via my 3G USB Dongle stopped working.

Same Laptop, same dongle, same USB Port, Win 7, not a problem connecting!! ;-(

I have to reinstall the driver for my USB-ACNano 53 Wi-Fi adapter after every kernel update.

Have you tried doing that?

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop