Am 03.03.2020 um 11:44 schrieb root:
Currently running 2.53.1 on Puppy Linux (Bionic Pup 8.0).
My lone issue with sound in the browser now resolved, I am also experiencing an annoyance with the Mail and Newsreader.

I have one IMAP account setup for email and I have several RSS feeds in the newsreader.

Whenever I select a folder in the Folder Pane to review the messages within that folder, the corresponding view in the Thread Pane does not update.  The messages shown in the Thread Pane, after selecting a new folder, are the messages that were shown in the previously selected folder.

In order for the Thread Pane to update, I must select a different folder in the Folder Pane and then select the desired folder a second time.

This behavior is more likely to occur when switching from an RSS feed folder to an IMAP folder or doing the reverse.  While switching between IMAP folders this behavior occurs less often and the same holds true when switching between RSS feed folders.

I notice zero difference if different layouts are used.  I have deleted all MSF files in the IMAP and RSS storage areas and I did notice a brief respite from this issue but that lasts for only a few minutes.

Thoughts and suggestions welcomed...thanks in advance.

I can confirm the issue for all kind of folders in the Folder Pane (POP, IMAP, RSS, Local).