Mike C wrote:
Yes, but I need 2 different outgoing servers
gmail: smtp.gmail.com
and
earthlink: smtpauth.earthlink.net

Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
Mike C wrote:
In my SM email I have 2 email address both with
smtpauth.earthlink.net as the out going server
and
pop.earthlink.net as the server name.
____________________________________
I'd like SM to also receive and reply to a gmail account/address.
In this case:
pop.gmail.com Incoming server
and
smtp.gmail.com for Outgoing Server

Is there a way to do this??

I know it's an advertising slogan somewhere: Just do it.
Two of my 5 or 6 email addresses are from the same provider and are totally separate, it works.  Incoming and outgoing.

Incoming: Set up all three email addresses, with separate names (!)

Outgoing: Set up all three email addresses, also with separate names.
I can't remember how you associate the SMTP entries with the input entries, I just looked at my setup and saw nothing explicit. Maybe it will ask you when you say "Reply To", maybe it is something you specify when creating the SMTP entry. What I do know is that once you have set it up, each input email address "knows" which output entry it should be using. You can override it for single Replies without affecting that setting.

Just set it up, it works.

--
spammo ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/