> My existing webappsstore.sqlite file was 35 MB. After deleting it, it was
> recreated at only 32 KB.
>
> Now the data manager works again -- the way it did many years ago!
I have a look to this file in my profile: it is actually 58 MB; located on a
network drive ans all seems working well. So size should be not the only
problem, your wife profile file was probably corrupted.
By the way, i suspect antivirus and/or firewall to analyze it intensively: this
can lead ti previous problem (45 second delay)
I notice that from time to time (say once a week) Seamonkey (since win 10,
never occur with win 7) takes more than 5 minutes to open... (running in
application manager but no window appear, have to wait. In large majority of
time, it open relatively quickly for a profile located on network drive (about
4 or 5 seconds)

Jean-Charles