On 5/17/2020 9:07 AM, David H. Durgee wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:

>>> I have a similar problem with SeaMonkey memory usage growing over time.
>>>  My solution was to add a "restart application" button that I use
>>> whenever it starts getting sluggish.  This closes and restarts SeaMonkey
>>> without losing anything other than the time it takes to restart.
>>>
>>> Dave
>>>

>> Does the Restart Application button do a full restart?  That is, does it
>> reload user.js to restore preferences that might have been changed
>> during the session?  If so, how can I get the Restart Application button?
>>

> It appears to do a full restart.  You can get it here:
>
> https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/seamonkey/addon/restart-application-button/?src=ss
>
> Dave

Thanks.  I will try it later today.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump removed Rick Bright from heading the
government's development of a vaccine against the
COVID-19 virus.  The reason was that Bright would not
endorse Trump's assertion that hydroxychloroquine might
cure COVID-19.  Is it possible that Trump was motivated
by his and his family's investments in a major producer
of hydroxychloroquine?