On 5/26/2020 2:07 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote on 26-05-20 22:56:

>>> I do not see anything that looks like a video on that page.  I see only
>>> images and text.
>>>
>> The images along the left edge have right-pointing triangles, which
>> indicate selecting them launches videos.
>>
> Don't work for me, perhzps it's a Flash (I have not installed Adobe
> Flash Player ans I will not do it - because, it's a DEAD product)

Nope, not Flash.  I normally block Flash, but I enabled it when I tried
that Web page.  I still got no videos.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump removed Rick Bright from heading the
government's development of a vaccine against the
COVID-19 virus.  The reason was that Bright would not
endorse Trump's assertion that hydroxychloroquine might
cure COVID-19.  Is it possible that Trump was motivated
by his and his family's investments in a major producer
of hydroxychloroquine?