On 6/11/2020 10:21 PM, Paul Bergsagel wrote:
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Hawker wrote:
Since updating from 2.49 to 2.52 the number of sites I now have to use with a different browser to work has significantly increased.

I have a ton of new sites that the pictures no longer show up in. Someone else mentioned Home Depot and Reddit issues as some of them. The other surprising one  is The Onion https://www.theonion.com/anna-kendrick-s-love-life-pulled-from-hbo-max-until-i-1843999236
For example works in Firefox but not Seamonkey.

Is this also in the 52.3 fix? What is happening with the no picture bug?

At least 2.52 fixed the go fund me page issue.

As an experiment, try this UA override:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0

I am running the build by W9Gs Seamonkey 2.53.4 beta 1pre.  The pictures fail to show up. It seems that the fix is not in for the 2.53.4 beta :-( .

Thanx for verifying.
That is discouraging.
2.53.2 broke a tone of sites and plug ins. I'm seriously thinking of going back to 2.49. This is very disheartening. Still wondering when I'm going to finally move to a new browser. I'm not liking that idea but the handwriting is clearly on the wall when my list of sites I can no longer use in SM is getting so large. I'm half moved over to FF at this point anyway, I just don't like FF.