Hawker a écrit :
On 6/12/2020 6:39 PM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:

I have yet see a site that fails in 2.53.x and works in 2.49 but there may be some. On the other hand there are a lot of sites no longer working in 2.49.

Home Depot,
Ali Baba
Redit,
WLOS
Facebook (locks up and crashes in 2.53 not in 2.49)
The Onion

Also SM 2.53 crashes or locks up multiple times a day for me, 2.49 crashed maybe once every other week for me.

All these sites work in fine 2.49 but have serious issues in 2.53

Cool if you want to blame the site rather than Seamonkey when these sites work on every other browser I tried. But since the other browsers work I ain't buying it. The problem is clearly that SM doesn't have a large enough crew to keep it working and lots of broken sites. It's a shame as it clearly is the better browser.  I love SM, I want to stay here but daily I find sites that don't work correctly with it.
I don't trust Cromium at all, esp considering where it comes from.

W10 ro, 2.53.2 here:
https://www.homedepot.com/ : Access Denied, even with firefox
https://french.alibaba.com/ : i do not use it but seems working
Reddit: works but i prefer use old.reddit which is much smooth (no infinite scroll but page navigation instead)
https://wlos.com/ : i do not use it but seems working
Facebook: just try now: works here (use infinite scroll: definitely do not like this kind of presentation. Furthermore it is a heavy memory consuming) https://www.theonion.com/ i do not use it but seems working but.... missing images (not all)

Jean-Charles