Edmund Wong wrote:
> Greetings,

Before anyone wonders, no this wasn't an updated post.

Three possible reasons (well.. there a lot of 'possible' reasons... just
one particular true one):

1) I had posted "SeaMonkey 2.53.3 Beta 1 released, but made a mistake so
   I followed up with this post only to realize I hadn't really posted
   the original post.

2) I failed at C&P old posts.

3) Gremlins.

Take your pick.  It isn't hard to *cough*2*cough* think of any possible
reasons... *Nudge* *Nudge* *wink* *wink* Say no more...

Edmund