I vote for #3. I run into them all the time. Argh!

On 6/15/2020 12:28 AM, Edmund Wong wrote:
Edmund Wong wrote:
Greetings,

Before anyone wonders, no this wasn't an updated post.

Three possible reasons (well.. there a lot of 'possible' reasons... just
one particular true one):

1) I had posted "SeaMonkey 2.53.3 Beta 1 released, but made a mistake so
    I followed up with this post only to realize I hadn't really posted
    the original post.

2) I failed at C&P old posts.

3) Gremlins.

Take your pick.  It isn't hard to *cough*2*cough* think of any possible
reasons... *Nudge* *Nudge* *wink* *wink* Say no more...

Edmund

The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
2.53.3 Beta 1.

So please check out [1] or [2].

Updates are still not available via Check-for-updates unfortunately.  I
am *still* working on it.

Thanks to all involved.

Edmund

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.3b1
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.3/--
Life is so crazy! ..!.. *isms, sins, (d)evil, illness (e.g., COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2), deaths, heat waves, arsonists, out(r)ages, unlucky #4, 2020, etc. :( Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
  / /\ /\ \                                 http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )